Renfrew alumni have the opportunity to:
- Attend regularly scheduled workshops at all Renfrew locations.
- Visit our alumni website, www.ruhungry.org, a pro-recovery site that features stories from alumni, a message board for support, upcoming alumni events and more.
- Receive messages of support and latest news via Twitter, @RenfrewCenter, and on Facebook, The Renfrew Center fan page.
- Contribute to and receive Connections, the biannual newsletter that features alumni stories of recovery and helpful tips from our professionals.
- Attend The Renfrew Center Annual Reunion at both of our residential sites.
- Provide encouragement and hope to others through speaking, outreach and writing opportunities.