Renfrew’s Intake Process
Step 1: Contact Us
Step 2: Discuss Your Needs
- Our Program Information Specialists are available to confidentially answer your questions and discuss your concerns.
- During your initial call, we will ask some general questions to gain a better understanding of you and your needs.
- Based on your readiness, we will then schedule an assessment for you to determine the most appropriate level of care.
Step 3: Make A Plan
- An experienced Renfrew clinician will conduct a comprehensive assessment to evaluate your physical, mental and social health.
- Then, we will collaborate with your current treatment team to develop a plan to support your needs and goals.
Step 4: Take Action
- Welcome to The Renfrew Center! On your first day, you and your loved ones will be provided with materials further orienting you to Renfrew’s program, your clinical team and the patient community you will be working with.
- Begin treatment with a customized plan based on your individual needs and receive expert care as you begin the path to recovery.
Talk with a Program Information Specialist at the number above to learn more about our
services and to schedule an assessment. Or, fill out the information below and we will contact you.