Barbecue Chicken Pizza is a classic recipe made with BBQ sauce, grilled chicken, and mozzarella cheese. This simple recipe can be thrown together for an easy lunch or dinner and the flavors in this pizza are incredible! You have the sweet tang from the BBQ sauce, the grilled chicken, and cheesy mozzarella covering it all. There are also a variety of other toppings you can add to your Barbecue Chicken Pizza such as red onion, cilantro, or pineapple.
This recipe is perfect for sharing with family and friends. For more fun and healthy recipes, check out Cooking with Renfrew!
- 8 oz cooked and sliced chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pizza crust
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place crust on baking sheet. Spread with BBQ sauce.
- Top with chicken and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted.