The Renfrew Center Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization and, therefore, we rely upon donations from individuals, corporations, foundations and other organizations to fund our programs. A gift to The Renfrew Center Foundation will increase our ability to continue with our existing programs and develop new programs aimed at improving the mental health and quality of life for individuals with eating disorders through education, prevention, research and treatment.
Here are just some of the ways your tax-deductible donation can make a difference:
- $2,500 can help extend Residential care.
- $1,000 can help extend Day Treatment care.
- $500 can help extend Intensive Outpatient treatment.
- $100 can help extend Outpatient Treatment services.
- $50 or less will be combined with other donors’ gifts to create one of the scholarships above.
Together, we can save lives!