The Renfrew Center Presents: This is ME - The Unfiltered Truth!
National Eating Disorders Awareness Week:
February 25 – March 3, 2019
This is ME - The Unfiltered Truth!
Social media users are frequently bombarded with messages from so-called successful “models” promoting diet culture, unrealistic body standards and the pressure to hide or disguise what we view as our unacceptable true selves. As a society, we must work together to discern truth from the media’s false standards of perfection.
Join The Renfrew Center throughout the week of February 25th — embrace who you are and show the world your Unfiltered Truth!
*If you have body image issues that make participating in this program challenging, talk to your treatment team before joining the campaign.
Follow us on social media:
Throughout the week we will also be hosting special alumni events at the following locations:
- Atlanta, GA - Wednesday, February 27th
- Baltimore, MD - Tuesday, February 26th
- Bethesda, MD - Wednesday, February 27th
- Charlotte, NC - Saturday, March 2nd
- Chicago, IL - Thursday, February 28th
- Los Angeles, CA - Friday, March 1st
- Mount Laurel, NJ - Wednesday, February 27th
- Nashville, TN - Monday, February 25th
- Orlando, FL - Tuesday, February 26th
- Pittsburgh, PA - Wednesday, February 27th
- Ridgewood, NJ - Monday, February 25th
- West Palm Beach, FL - Wednesday, February 27th
Alumni are welcome to attend ANY of the above events, no matter where you received treatment.