“I met with trouble and sorrow and I called on the name of the Lord” Psalm CXIV
The Renfrew Center of Tennessee’s Treatment Program for Christian Women:
- Is founded on the established Christian practice of nurturing a sound mind and a sound body.
- Practices with the unshaken conviction that Christians, whatever the denomination, find strength by reaching out to help one another.
- Relies on the sound principles of Christian teaching which were established more than 2,000 years ago.
- Is designed for each participant’s individual needs and based on recognized Christian precepts of all denominations.
- Collaborates with participants in a warm and welcoming atmosphere to remove any negative self evaluations, develop effective new coping skills and create healthy new relationships with family and friends.