Resources for You
In addition to exceptional treatment, Renfrew provides materials to help better explain the complexity of eating disorders. Whether you are currently struggling, looking for more information or are in recovery, there are tools here to answer your questions and offer hope that recovery is possible.
Alumni Testimonial Videos
|Faatimah C.||Jennifer K.|
|Aimee G.||Daralyse L.|
Dance/Movement Therapy and Drama Therapy Video
- Click here to view our calendar of events, including workshops and webinars.
- The Renfrew Center Adolescent Programming Brochure
- The Renfrew Center Treatment Program Brochure
- Renfrew’s Learning the Basics: An Introduction To Eating Disorders & Body Image Issues Brochure
- The Renfrew Center’s booklist provides a list of relevant books, guides and resources. Click here to download the booklist.
- Click here for additional resources.