Professional Event: PRE-REGISTER for The 28th Annual Renfrew Center Foundation Conference
November 9, 2018 - November 11, 2018
The 28th Annual Renfrew Center Foundation Conference for Professionals
Feminist Relational Perspectives and Beyond:
Cultivating Hope in an Age of Disconnection
November 9-11, 2018 • Philadelphia Airport Marriott
17.5 CEs/CMEs Offered
Many eating disorder clients are experiencing unprecedented levels of stress and anxiety in a polarized society where anger, prejudice, loss of civility, bullying, and threats to personal safety create an atmosphere of distrust and disconnection. Clinicians are tasked with helping clients navigate their way through emotionally-charged times.
Conference 2018 will focus on evidence-based strategies, clinically relevant research and development of skills for building resilience.
Pre-Registration Allows You to:
- Gain exclusive access to the full program on April 16th, 1.5 months before general registration
- Select your workshops on May 21st, before general registration opens
- Secure the early registration rate
- Receive your CE/CME credits within four weeks following the Conference
Details for Professionals and Students:
A deposit is required to RSVP.
- Deposit for Pre-Registration Attendees: $100
- Applied towards your total payment of $650, the early registration 3-day Conference fee.
- Deposit for Pre-Registration Students: $50
- Applied towards your total payment of $495, the 3-day Conference fee for students.
- Photocopy of Student ID must be sent to email@example.com.
- Students must be enrolled in a post-undergraduate program.
Reasons to Attend:
- Premier eating disorders Conference for the past 28 years
- 30 workshops presented by renowned eating disorders experts and 4 outstanding keynotes
- 17.5 CEs/CMEs included in registration fee
- A forum for an in-depth exploration of clinical process and presentation of data and information
- Access to online multimedia portal featuring available presentations and handouts
- Extensive networking opportunities through lunches and special breakfasts
- Registration includes meals, morning exercise and social events, as well as an orientation reception for new attendees
Pre-Registration is only available for 3-day Conference attendees.
If registration for the 3-day Conference is not completed by June 21st, a full refund of the deposit will be issued and your seat will be forfeited.
For questions, please contact Kelly Krausz at 1-877-367-3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.